We usually use hydraulic lifts, to often check, maintenance and maintenance, so that not only can extend the service life of hydraulic lifts, more powerful to make it work Faihui! For example, the transmission part should have enough lubricating oil, the wearing parts must be frequently inspected, repaired or replaced, the bolts of the machinery, especially the parts that often vibrate, such as slewing bearings, lifting arm connection bolts should be checked for looseness, if there is loose must be tightened or replaced even.
Maintenance time regulations
1. Daily maintenance (carried out every shift)
2. After 1500 hours of lift work, minor repairs to the mechanical and electrical systems will be carried out.
3. After 5,000 hours of work, the mechanical and electrical system will be repaired.
4. After 10,000 hours of operation, major repairs to the mechanical and electrical systems.
Equipment maintenance and repair
1.The brakes of each mechanism should be checked and adjusted regularly to ensure the clearance of the brake tiles and brake wheels are flexible and reliable. There should be no dirt on the friction surface, and any dirt must be washed off with petrol or diluted material.
2. The lubrication of each part of the gearbox, gearbox, external gear and hydraulic oil should be carried out according to the requirements in the lubrication table.
3. Pay attention to check whether there are broken wires and loose strands in each steel wire rope. If more than the relevant provisions must immediately replace the new. The maintenance of the steel wire rope should be strictly in accordance with the provisions of GB5144-85.
4. often check the connection of each ministry, if there is loose should be tightened. The body connection bolt should check the tightness when the body is under pressure (can use the method of rotating arm to cause the pressure state), all connection slightly shaft must have cotter pin, and need to open fully.
5. Check frequently whether the operation of each mechanism is normal, there is no noise, if found fault, must be promptly eliminated.
6. When installing, dismantling and adjusting the slewing mechanism, pay attention to ensure that the centre line of the reducer of the slewing mechanism is parallel to the centre line of the gear, and that the meshing surface is not less than 70%, and that the meshing gap is suitable.
7. Check all wires and cables frequently for damage. Wrap and replace the damaged parts in time.
8. Stop the motor in time when it is overheated, and continue to run after troubleshooting, and lubricate the motor bearings well.
9. Keep the contact surface of each part of the brush clean and adjust the brush pressure so that the contact area is not less than 50%.
10. Each control box, distribution box, etc. is often kept clean, and the dust on the electrical equipment is cleared in time. 11. The contact opening and closing of the travel switch of each safety device must be reliable, and the contact arc pit should be polished in time.
Post time: Apr-08-2021